1. Please complete your workplace campaign by November 1.
2. Make sure all payroll pledge forms are signed.
3. Give the top (white) copy of each pledge sheet to United Way, the middle (yellow) copy to your payroll department, and the
bottom (pink) copy to the donor.
4. Make sure a “total gift” amount is listed on each pledge sheet and that it balances with the deduction amount.
5. If possible, attach a spreadsheet of givers and payment method.
6. Please don’t staple cash or checks to pledge sheets.
7. For Leaders in Giving ($750 or more), please make sure they indicated how they would like to be recognized in the space
provided on the pledge form.
8. Please completely fill out the Employee Campaign Report form.
9. Drop off your completed packet at the United Way office, or call for pick up.
T H A N K Y O U